1xBet Android App: Download apk & Install + Mobile Version
Android Application Download
So, you’re interested in joining the bookie, but you prefer to gamble using a mobile device. What can you do? Luckily for you, there’s a Android app. To get started, follow the steps below for the Android application download:
- Visit the website on your mobile
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click ‘Mobile Applications’
- Go to the Android section
- Click on the Android mobile link to download the app
The software will start downloading, and you can use the app once it’s complete. It isn’t available on the Play Store, so you have to download the Android APK from the site.
How to Install on Android?
Before you can proceed with the installation process, you’ll have to change some of your device settings. It’s just a couple of steps and will only take a couple of minutes.
- Go to your device’s setting
- Scroll to Security
- Allow applications from unknown sources
- Wait for the installation request and click on it once it appears
- If you don’t get an installation notice, go to file download and click the Android APK to initiate the installation
- The app should be ready to launch after the installation is complete
If you don’t adjust your device settings, you may encounter errors. Following the steps will also automatically check that the Android app is up to date.
Is the bookie App Download Free for Android Customers?
As found with this app review, there are no costs involved to download the mobile app for Android. Make sure that you visit the official site or mirror website to download the application.
If you use a mobile link from a foreign third party site, you may put yourself and phone at risk. Especially if you’re on a site that requests a payment. Always stick to the legitimate website for all and any downloads.
Remember, even though you can download the mobile app for free, you are responsible for funding your account. If you don’t add wagering cash to your profile, you may lose out on nifty features.
How to Place a Bet?
If you’ve ever used the desktop version to place a bet, doing so using the Android app will come naturally. The company has kept the mobile interface similar to the full version.
If you visit the sportsbook or live section, follow these steps to start wagering:
- Browse the current or upcoming matches or use the search bar
- Once you’ve found a game you’d like to bet on, click on it
- You’ll see the available bet types, markets and odds
- Make your selections to add them to your bet slip
- Enter your stake
- Double-check that everything is correct, and place the bet
If you’re more of a casino fan, here’s what to do:
- Search through the games until you find the one you want
- Click on the title
- Enter your bet, and you’re ready to rumble
When you play on the mobile version, you still have access to all the functions that you have on the full site. For example, these features work in similar ways as the desktop counterpart:
- Mobile Registration on Android: The mobile registration options are the same as when you use the desktop. You can create an account using your mobile number, email address, connecting social media accounts or with the One-Click function. You’ll also need to select your preferred currency and enter any promo codes you may have.
- Mobile Login: You can use the app’s mobile login to gain access to your account, provided you’ve already registered a profile. All you need to do is enter your username and password by clicking on the login button.
- Mobile Deposits & Withdrawals: You can continue with all your deposit and withdrawal transactions on the mobile app for Android. Visiting the cashier will list all the available depositing methods. You can request a withdrawal from the many provided services by going to your account’s profile.
- Account Verification: Regardless of the method you chose to register an account, you’ll have to complete the verification process. You can do this when you go to your profile on the app. Complete a couple of questions and send through any necessary documents.
App Review – Mobile Betting Sections
Sportsbook for Android
The sportsbook on the Android app has full coverage of available markets for you to wager on. You can access the sports betting portfolio by selecting sports or live from the menu.
You can still build bets, view results and watch HD live streams for selected games. The quality of the sportsbook is one of the best in the world, and using the app ensures that you never miss a bet or important game when you’re on the go.
If you’re concerned that you won’t have access to your favourite casino games when you use the mobile app on Android, have no fear. The provider has made sure to optimise the website for mobile use so that you can take your favourite games with you.
Whether you prefer slots, table games or the live casino, the bookie has your back. The quality that you experience on the full website matches what you get on the mobile version. The animation, graphics and quirky sounds are equally streamlined on the Android app.
Android Poker App
Whichever poker variation you enjoy on the desktop website is available on the Android app. You can keep busy with video poker, or join a virtual poker room wherever you are. Play with players from across the globe right from your android device, while the top-quality of the main website matches the app’s version.
Betting Features on Android Devices
With the features of the desktop site carried over to the Android app, you can still sell bad bet slip back to the bookie for early cash out. You’ll receive a commission of your stake back when you see that a wager is going south so that you don’t lose too much money.
You also still have full access to live streaming broadcasts. If you go to live in the menu, you’ll see a list of all the current games that are available for broadcasting. All you have to do is click on the blue live icon next to the event, and you can watch the match live in HD.
One of the best features on the bookie is the Bet Constructor, which is also available on the app. It gives you the freedom to construct a bet by combining multiple betting markets from one match into one combined wager.
Another superior function is the Advancebet promo. The company ‘loans’ you funds when you want to make a wager, but you still have unsettled bets on your account. Players are awarded this based on how well they maintain their profile, so have a look to see if you qualify on a rainy day.
If you’re impressed by what the app has to offer from this app review, you need to ensure that your device meets the requirements. Naturally, you need to have internet access on your device running OS 5 or better. If you don’t, you may struggle to download and use the application.
Can I find the Android App in Google Market?
Unfortunately not. Google has a policy against online gambling, and therefore, you’ll struggle to find any sportsbook or casino app for real money.
Is it Safe to Download the app for Android?
Yes, provided you download the Android APK from the official website. If you use a third-party site, you could be downloading spyware or a corrupt file.
Will I get a Mobile Bonus if I install Android application?
Not necessarily. Currently, there aren’t any bonuses specifically for mobile users. However, you still have access to all promotions that are on offer, regardless of the device you use.
Why is the App Not In the Play Store?
As with Google Marketplace, there’s a policy against online gambling. For this reason, you must download the Android APK from the website.
Do I Have to Download the App to Play on Mobile?
No, if you’d prefer using official Play Store apps, you don’t have to download the APK. You can use the mobile site and still have access to all the functionalities.
How Do I Deposit on the Android App?
You can visit the cashier or the payments page to view a list of the available deposit services. Select the one you’d like to use, and you’re good to go.
How Do I Withdrawal on the Android App?
You can request a withdrawal from your profile, our visit the payments page to view the available options.