How to Withdraw Money from 1xbet?
If you’re considering using this bookmaker and wondering how withdrawals work, and the payment options, we’ve got all the relevant information you’ll need.
Before you can make a withdrawal, you need to have a registered account. Once you’ve successfully wagered, follow this procedure:
- Sign in to your account by clicking the ‘Login’ button at the top of the main page.
- Next, click the payments icon ($) at the top of the main page. Alternatively, select ‘Withdraw Funds’ from your main account page.
- You’ll then be able to select the desired withdrawal method. Keep in mind that these vary between country/region, and can also have different charges depending on where you’re based.
- Next, enter the amount you want to withdraw. Note that the minimum and maximum amounts may also vary depending on your country/chosen method.
- That’s it! Different withdrawal options come with varying times of processing but tend to be between 15 minutes and seven days.
Which Withdrawal Methods Can I Use?
Different withdrawal methods are available according to the country or region you’re registered in, but generally speaking, you’ll find these options:
- Credit/Debit cards (Visa/Mastercard)
- eWallets (QIWI, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Jeton Wallet, Sticpay)
- Payment systems (ecoPayz, Payeer)
- Bank transfer (Sepa)
- Cryptocurrency (Over 25 options are available, including Bitcoin, Dash, Ethereum and Chainlink)
Are There Any Withdrawal Limits?
As part of the withdrawal policy, every option has set limits. There’s a minimum withdrawal amount of €1.50 for every option, with no stated maximum. There’s also no service charge for each listed method.
However, Visa and Mastercard limits and charges may vary depending on your country and the card issuer.
Should I Be Verified to Withdraw?
It’s common for online gambling sites to verify an account if a large sum of money is being withdrawn, and this bookie is no different. The required documents may change from person to person, but generally include a photo ID, such as a driving licence or passport.
If the brand requires account verification, the customer service team will contact you and ask for a relevant copy. Once you’ve complied, you should have no issues withdrawing your winnings.
Can I Cash Out My Winnings, While Wagering a Deposit Bonus?
All promotions, including deposit bonuses, are subject to strict terms and conditions. Generally speaking, a deposit bonus comes with a wagering requirement. You’ll need to meet this before you’re able to cash out any related winnings. These can change over time, too, so always double-check with the bookie before using a bonus offer.
How to Withdraw Money from the App?
The app offers the same functionality as the parent site, so the procedure to withdraw cash is the same: either click the ‘Payment’ icon or select ‘Withdraw Funds’ from your main account page.
Deposit Issues and Solutions
Unfortunately, unlucky players may encounter withdrawal problems. Here are relevant FAQs if this is the case.
How much is the withdrawal time?
This varies between payment methods but is typically 15 minutes for all options except credit or debit cards. For these, withdrawal processing can take anywhere from one day to a week.
What if a withdrawal error occurs?
If you encounter a withdrawal processing error, you should contact the customer service team via email, contact form or live chat. They’ll be able to help ascertain the cause of the error and find the best way to resolve it.
How to get my withdrawal SMS code?
The brand may text you a verification code when you try to make a withdrawal, so you’ll need to make sure you’ve registered with a working mobile number. Once you get the SMS code, you can enter it into the relevant section of the site to complete your withdrawal.
Can I make a cash withdrawal?
The bookie supports cash withdrawal via its cash option.
Can I cancel a withdrawal at the website?
There is currently no option to cancel a withdrawal once it’s in progress. If you want or need to, we recommend contacting customer support.
What are the main reasons I can’t withdraw money?
If your withdrawal is rejected, it may be due to one of these common issues:
- You tried to withdraw more than is currently in your account
- The withdrawal method is different from the deposit option
- The account needs to be verified
- The withdrawal payment method doesn’t match your details
Do my withdrawal and deposit options have to match?
Yes. If you use a prepaid card or e-voucher to make a deposit, then a different withdrawal account is necessary. Otherwise, if you (for example) deposit from a visa account, you have to cash out to the same visa account.
Which Payment Method to Choose
This all depends on both the country you’re registering from and personal preference. For example, you might choose a credit card option as these always come with strict security policies (at the expense of fund transfer speed).
Alternatively, you might prefer to use a faster, more modern method like Bitcoin, which boasts a 15-minute cashout processing time.